Mixed Feelings are suitably qualified to know what makes a good event with your personal touch – be it a Grand Ball or an intimate family party – run successfully. Mixed Feelings have access to literally everything in the world of event planning to assist you. Plus, lots of refreshing new ideas. Remember, we do this every week and are always meeting new ‘acts’.
With our Clients, we always give 100% attention to detail.
The most important thing to know is that once you have booked Mixed Feelings, We are able to advise you on whatever else you may need to enhance your party. Mixed Feelings have lots of professional contacts and can secure these ‘extras’ at an advantageous price for you. Mixed Feelings are already there, so why bring in several outside contractors? Just make that call, or drop us an email.
The production we can offer you:
- Room Lighting. A very important factor in planning a party. Get the right atmosphere! Mixed Feelings always carries excellent stage lighting but we can also supply the latest LED architectural lighting, to completely change the atmosphere in any ballroom. You choose the colours you want! Plus table Pin-spotting. Enquire also about our ‘Nightclub lighting rig’.
- Starcloth Stage Backdrop. Mixed Feelings has the latest LED ‘Chameleon’ Starcloth 24’ x 15’ – a very expensive commodity – but always included in the price, where space & safety permits.
- Dinner Cabaret. An extremely popular ‘extra,’ with singers performing subtle songs during dinner. Always in demand for this.
- Disco . A DJ playing your requests and now always included in the price!
- Pianist / Saxophonist During your reception or dinner
- Classical Guitarist. To entertain you during your reception or dinner.
- Only the best!
- String Quartets – We can put you in touch.
- Young, attractive, male & female dancers. Always popular at Barmitzvah parties!