Welcome to the Official Website of the Corporate and Wedding Party band, Mixed Feelings!
After many successful years in the music business Mixed Feelings are still at the top of the list with the best of British bands, always in demand and always ready to entertain you with their fantastic music show which will pack your dance floor. With so many bands out there with great websites, it is always difficult to make the right choice of band for your special event. Mixed Feelings deliver a real party with all the popular music that you need. Music from every genre, for every generation, hence Mixed Feelings – Mixed music Your delighted guests will ask you “where did you find that fantastic band?” In 2012 over 160 Corporate, Wedding & Top Charity Clients wanted a real party and chose Mixed Feelings to dance the night away.
Mixed Feelings does not make any claims about being the UK’s top band. We simply let some of our valued clients speak for us;
- The Grove Hotel New Years Eve Ball 2012 (booked back for 2013)
- Imex Conference. Frankfurt (May 2013)
- Aviva Summer Conference 2011 Vedura Sicily
- Aviva Summer Conference Sardinia 2012
- The Ben Ball. Grosvenor House 2012 (booked back for 2013)
- The National Help for Heroes Ball NEC Birmingham (2012)
- The International Hilton Manager’s Conference (2012)
- Suzuki World Conference – Tenerife 2011
- Copra Ball (2011), The Sparkles Ball (2011)
- NSPCC National Ball(2012)
- Matt Dawson (Rugby & Strictly Come Dancing) birthday party
- Lee Westwood (Golfer) – his wedding
- Tony Adams (Arsenal) – his charity Ball ‘Sporting Chance’
- Martin Keown (Arsenal) Testimonial Ball
- Russ Abbot – his daughter’s wedding 2011
- Harry Redknapp (Portsmouth) FA Cup Winners’ Dinner 2008
- Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United) Players’ Party 2010
- Leslie Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) ‘Make a Wish’ Charity Ball 2013
- Andy Miller (Top UK Event Manager) – his wedding
- John Kertin (Top UK Event manager) his ‘big’ birthday party
Why book an expensive tribute band when you get it all with Mixed Feelings?; a choice of sets, all costumed (although it’s up to you in what you want us to wear) We constantly change our acclaimed show and feature tributes to; Sixties, Take That, Kool & The Gang, Mama Mia!, Jersey Boys, the Jackson Five, Blues Brothers, Tamla Motown, The Supremes, Beach Boys, Spice Girls, Neil Diamond, Elvis and more! Plus the very latest chart hits and catch tunes. All our songs – especially opening dances – have been requested or chosen by you, our clients. We know what you want through experience. Furthermore, we always include our ‘resident DJ’ with our show too, making it a great deal! (ask about our extensive song list)
Mixed Feelings is an 8 -12 piece party showband (you choose the size) personally managed by experienced bandleader, Jon Nicholls.
Mixed Feelings is constantly adapting in music style and flair and now in 2013, the band has never been better. Always in demand for Corporate events, wedding and parties and providing incredible energy, dance routines and top singers with personality that involve the audience. Real ‘live’ music at it’s best, featuring top musicians. Mixed Feelings does not use digital backing tracks that many other bands rely on. It’s all Live! We guarantee a packed dance floor at every gig!
Mixed Feelings is totally self-contained, with professional crew, transport, top quality QSC PA system(s), stunning LED stage lighting and the latest technology in LED effect & room lighting. We also bring the latest ‘chameleon’ LED stage backdrop, so you can choose the colour for your event. There are no hidden extras. Why not call or email for further information now? firstname.lastname@example.org